Yes, it's for the Gamepark GP32.
It's been a long time coming, the finally version 1.0 of MAME4ALL GP32.
With all the development I've been doing for the A320 Dingoo, I wanted to step back for a moment at get this out the door.
Many people will consider the GP32 dead - and for all intents and purposes it probably it is. I would say that most users have ditched it in favour of a GP2X, A320 Dingoo or even a PSP. I still have my GP32 and I can't bear to relegate it to storage. For me, it's what really piqued my interest in the handheld emulation scene - though I arrived on the GP32 scene way after it started in 2001.
Anyway, here it is.
There's a few changes from the Beta - most notably are the controls:
- Joystick: Up, Down, Left, Right of 1P.
- Buttons A,B,L,R,SELECT,START: Buttons A,B,C,D,E,F.
- Button SELECT+R: Insert credits
- Button SELECT+L: 1P Start
- Button START+B: Pause
- Button START+R: FPS display
- Button START+L: Profiler display
- Buttons L+R+SELECT: Exit to selection menu to select another game.
- Buttons START+SELECT: MAME menu.
Overall it's faster, much more stable and supports a few more games.
Most things work - including the ability to take PNG snapshots of games (though they will need to be rotated/flipped due to the GP32's non-standard video memory arrangement).
Download from the GP32 file archive.
The above link is ready to go!